The Banksia Room is a well-appointed multipurpose space perfect for a wide range of functions. The Banksia Room adjoins our information and retail centre, has front and rear spill out areas, close to toilets and is available for private use.
Suitable for: meetings, workshops, conferences, dining and exhibitions.
- Large and small meetings.
- Dining up to 70 people.
- Conference seating up to 80.
- 1 to 4 hours: $130.
- 4 hours or more: $260.
What's included in the hire fees
- Exclusive use of the Banksia Room.
- Data projector and screen.
- Kitchenette including dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge, kettle, urn, cups, glasses, small plates and teaspoons. All other cutlery, crockery and serving implements must be supplied by the hirer.
- Tables and chairs to seat up to 80 guests dining style and up to 90 guest’s conference style. Maximum permitted number of people will be governed by current COVID regulation.
- Set up and pack up must be completed within the hours specified for hire.
- The kitchenette must be left in a clean state at the end of the event with the dishwasher loaded and any additional cutlery and crockery washed, dried and put away. Failure to do this will incur an additional fee.
- Rubbish must be taken away at the end of the function.
- Nails, tacks, tape or Blutak cannot be used to secure decorations or paper to walls or windows.
- Loud music is not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Banksia Room or surrounding areas.
- Vehicles are permitted to drop off and pick up supplies and equipment that require close access but must return to the main carpark for the duration of the hire period.
- After hours bookings are possible but must be approved by the Manager and will incur additional fees.
- Only one group can book the facility at a time.
For more information
Please contact us with any requests or questions not covered here:
- T: 4471 2544
- W: send an enquiry